BikkiSinghIndiKaur

Our Marriage, Children, etc.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hey Dad & Bev, welcome aboard .....

I bet you'll never have so much fun bloggin' - instructions are available, look at/see with google: blogspot and then, scroll down to the bottom/home. then follow directions. look for our blog, too and or make your own. Lotsa fun.....this is where I do most of my/our; bitchen'/showin' off, too ..... ALL thee Best from the West ..... Hey, Hey, Hey, Dad you'll love the colour palet, remember when Chris' pet Racoon got into your water colours!?! Well, don't forget to use palet to go back to black, too - when finnished with colouring. (I found out that one, the difficult way!!) too all the rest of you, Dad never heard of this/and now It's my duty to show him the way, etc. That's what daughters are for!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home