BikkiSinghIndiKaur

Our Marriage, Children, etc.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Gees,

My landlady is still pickin' fights with me, when I've been with hubby, Dad's getting crazy on me, ' cause I got him connected with his old school; Every body's just so MENTAL!!( They aughtta be put away!! ) AKJ's Here, again this time Simran-Gujri Gur-Roop Kaur Khalsa-Sidhu's Hearing them from the out side of my belly!! May 19'th 11:10+15 sec's she was born.....Yeah!! (The last time we had a Ransbai Kirtan; There's another one tonight!! and all you parents out there see www.todaysparent.com for her birth announcement!! (archived) also see www.parents.com for other usefull parenting advice, Save-On-Food's Safety advice booklet, too for Moms/Kids, and such other brochures from www.spl.bc.ca ..... I'm also sharing the advice with friends with kidss sometimes they appreciate it, sometimes - NOT?! see also www.missingkids.org / info@ncmec.org look up NCMEC on google if you have trouble .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home