BikkiSinghIndiKaur

Our Marriage, Children, etc.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My land lady was in my / our room yesterday,

She went into the closet, stole a couple of magazines, put out into recycle, and accussed me of stealing books from the library, and told me she always needs to go in my/our room, also my "Snugli" is missing unless it fell down in between two other things in room, crib stand and hamper, I usually have it hanging on the music box. it wasn't there!! I 'll check again, tonight, if we change the lock on the door, she'll lock me outta the house with chain. police she'll say to them not pay rent. etc. she's been told by them nobody allowed to do this even if they didn't pay rent!! she don't care what police say, if they're called against her, she'll just fix it her answer / twist around police then go against me!! FORGET IT!! she even tried to fix my hubby against me again, he didn't fall for it-this time.....the downstair lady is missing things, too and she goes in there, too. and missing mail-we all are!! police never take her away!! she' s the mother of Jagrup Baidwan he killed the cabby and the guy at the bus stop, too and he's in "Health Centre" / Abby's jail's - Mental Hospital, and she thinks he's coming out in 6 - 9 months-dream on.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home