BikkiSinghIndiKaur

Our Marriage, Children, etc.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Gees I forgot to tell all of you, bloggers, etc.....

Gees, she's also tells people "Ghori, Kuli Rhendi, Haramjadi, too.....this got to the Budia(n) at Khalsa School, who repeated it it "Baby" Giani, and she was talking to 'him' first and then that's right in front of my hubby!! she and the other ladies have the biggest crush on "Baby" and want to - even two ladies did touch 'him' but, he got mad at them, didn't like it!! (HA HA) now, they're bein' mean to his wife, so now I promised Mata Sahib Kaur I'd protect her, too!!(and the kids)BUT, first she told the woman next door bad about me then, the old ladies who sit there/in back. you know they're there at Khalsa School / Surrey, 5-7 PM and and talk - I tell them, to be quiet, "Don't make me go back there", etc and such and they usually "shut up"; But, they think I'm haramjadi 'cause of the landlady, and other's like our next door neighbour, etc. so, next one's gonna get Sunday's paper on the nose!! (Yes, LIKE DOG/KUTI ! ! 'cause that's what they ARE!!) All the best from Bikki 'n me.....OOXX :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home