BikkiSinghIndiKaur

Our Marriage, Children, etc.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Oh that KUC!!

The Panjabi woman who works in the cafeteria there-7 PM Thursday March 23'rd/'06 was making chuglia(n) / slander about me to any white guy, also working there, I kindly asked her to stop then she appolized to my face and behind my back she call to Security who told me I wasn't welcome there, any more.....so much for telling Panjabi women not to allow them to make you fool!! (standing up for oneself is something they detest!!) so she was standing there with a finger up one of two / quite possibly both orifices-ear and rear!! So, she called security on me so I would feel bad and that she would get last laugh, Well, I'm getting last laugh 'cause I reported her behavior to the head of the college/and HRs!! she messed with the wrong white bitch!! face it, that's what your all calling me/ghori!!.....I do know what ghori mean's ya know!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home