BikkiSinghIndiKaur

Our Marriage, Children, etc.

Monday, April 30, 2007

my landlady's just too much.....

She's threatened me, on my way out the door, this morning and she's locked me outta the house with the chain, (even though I have key, I can't get in with it, when she puts the chain on the door), but I think she's in my/our room but, maybe not, but at least the truck's still there and not taken my stuff to dump, etc. & she get's in the room with a hair pin, unlocking the door when I'm not home. She's already told me I can't see my hubby ("boyfriend") anymore, she "didn't like that, OK?!" She's Indo-Canadian & hates whites, etc. THINKs that we're all hookers, & such * well, she's goin' with so many guys she met at temple to the hotel across the street and F* ing them there, so I told her this morning "we're moving out, anyway, and she's the hooker. My hubby's my hubby, not my "boyfriend" and if you touch my stuff I'll call police" she says she don't care "GOOD" , & she'll probably just tell them why I have Bikki over(hooker) , & make false story, etc. I already "e" the police even though I risk bein' put back mental hospital & she's counting on it, (either me calling / telling them and bein' sent back there, or me not telling police and her getting away with this behavior). & She calls Canadian Law against her/what she wanna do, "Gora Kanooni" Balbir Kaur Baidwan 12565-70-A Ave. Surrey, BC V3W 0C8/1J9 Don't rent from her, ever....she will "give (you) headache"her catch phrase, or at least one of them.....sh's always listening to me and my Hubby, have sex, too - from the bathroom, and this morning did a sick immitation of it, etc. along with the other stuff she said about my hubby coming over, again, and getting his dirty sox on my carpet/house she told me a few days back he couldn't come over, to see me just cause he didn't fix the toilet, yet; but he don't listen, so she didn't like that, (likening me to a hooker, calling him my "boyfriend" , etc.) No believe in anybody, ever..... Indi K Sidhu OOXX :-) THANX for your patience audience, and .....We've got 5 marriage counsellors 4 on reserve http://www.marriageuncensored.ca , etc. mentor-1@rc.truthmedia.com and mentor-2@rc.truthmedia.com thanx especially to the folks from 2nd 'e' as they've been very helpfull to get in touch with them, go to website and "Ask Dr. Dave" and you'll be assigned , to at least one of these, or anybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home