BikkiSinghIndiKaur

Our Marriage, Children, etc.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Our Son's Due date April 19'th He's 4 months legal/actual age.....

and NewBorn - Corrected age. Today YEAH!! mailto:info@ncmec.org www.missingkids.com Safety Tips ForExpectant Parents/What Parents Need to Know.....God Bless/*Gur Fateh// to all our wellwishers. NOT many mind you, & I still keep my and kid's hospital bracelet on, so get it right out of your head about calling police and saying I kid-napped your kid// Surrey RCMP: 604) 599-0502 newton@rcmp-grc.gc.ca is sick of false claims about me same with the child abuse claims you'll go straight to jail upon calling police knowingly making false charge, malice/NOT in good faith. Sorry, I'm NOT allowed to Sponsor ANY more boys over, TOO BAD FOR YOU!! Who didn't like that, OK?! END of STORY ..... CIC THEY WON'T believe I signed either, Immigration officers at Surrey Center CIC office HAVE SEEN me with a BABY..... And NOT signing anybody over here //I've also written as such to 1148 Hornby about same. So, for forget about it ..... if anybody touches or even looks at my kid, they'll get police charge/especially Budia(n) and their Nazar!!THAT's IT ! ! We've got to be strict, there's just too much at stake. Also if something happens, We'll get charge, too "Child Endangerment" (& especially knowing that the old ladies on moderate side who come to Khalsa School www.khalsaschool.ca , eve's for Rehras / they don't like that: Have BABY-Ghundi, especially baby girl / No BABY-Kuli Rhendi , Married - to any boy already here/No Married-looks not nice, etc. 'cause one won't sponsor) very clever, they won't say about one being /not available for sponsor upon these social/civil conditions, either ..... they don't want to wreck their chance to use them / whomever they're bugging, in the future. They'll just bug, slap on face and blame. Too Clever, I didn't like that, they go through my stuff, too I've found stuff in my pink bag, mumbled and tangle/mangle, and one article stolen, so old ladies from 120/Scott Rd. Gurdwara-(with white rumall, And NO khanda/ kirpan/khanga - set wearing around the neck), KNOCK IT OFF!! (Sunday Paper/Province, on your noses you Female Dogs/Kuti(aN)!! ) You've also told "Baby-Giani" And his wife that my wife "likes" him,"THAT"(ie: wrong) way,You're the one who touched him, on the /his"best friend"/"golden nuggets"-my wife saw the poor kid jump outta his skin - you know who you are!! ) and about not her NOT helping with Langar Seva ..... (*Ghundi Ghori, etc.)yourself and slap/blame to her) She's my wife!!, (not some petty hooker from the temple; you are, though - doin' every man"every man your husband you've told my wife-at DashMesh Darbar some time back ) * in your own words: You're all " NO GOOD" !! (You old ladies do too much *CHUGLIA(N) Nanak and Arjun Dev's gonna come back and beat you-hard on your mouth ! ! He already rhyme Budi/Foodi and such!! But, you old ladies NEVER LEARN. You took advantage of Nanak's concession for the ladies about not doing SATI, etc. So, how have you all paid him back?! Took advantage of him, that's what!! "Oh, BEHAVE!!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home